Last modified: 10/14/2019
Clue Insights Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (our “Website”) or when otherwise using the Company’s services (the “Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. The Company’s Services include access to its proprietary fleet tracking and management software-as-a-service.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- In performing our Services and providing access to the Company’s proprietary fleet management tool.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, company name, and e-mail address (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking mechanisms.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of posting material on our public forums.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
You may change your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or Servicesand other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect helps us to improve our Website and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide, maintain, and/or customize the Services to its subscribing customers.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To send administrative or product marketing emails to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may create anonymous data from your personal information, by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable. The Company may use such anonymous data for any business purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all ofour assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
From time to time, we may send you marketing information. You can opt out of these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or by contacting us at [email protected] Please note that we are unable to opt you out of third party communications that you may have opted into. Please follow the opt out instructions on the applicable communications.
We will retain your information as long as required to provide the Services or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
International Data Transfer